Outlook data file cannot be accessed really annoys! If you are fond of using Outlook to send/receive emails then you must be aware to deal with unknown errors that you might face 0x8004010F. In this article, we have stated the main causes and fixing steps for the “Outlook data file cannot be accessed” problem.
What causes Outlook data file cannot be accessed error? Well, not just one cause but too many, below-stated are some of the main causes for the Outlook error 0x8004010F.
- Bad/invalid internet connectivity
- Damaged Outlook program files
- Lack of permissions (Read/Write)
- Corrupt Outlook Profile
- Corrupted OST (Offline Storage Table) File
Seldom, the issue occurs due to minor software issues, insist your restart Windows PC/ Disable/Enable the internet connectivity and check whether the error is fixed or not. If not, proceed with the solving methods.
Let’s explore the solving steps for Outlook error 0x8004010F!
Steps to fix the error Outlook data file cannot be accessed!
Insist you to perform the stated steps in your Windows PC to fix the Outlook error 0x8004010F in 2021.
- Click on File Explorer, you will find it in taskbar.
- Now, click on This PC to continue,
- Next step is to click on Local Disk (C:) to continue,
- Find the Program Files (x86) folder and click on it.
- Now, find Microsoft Office and click on it.
- Find Root folder and click on it to continue,
- Find the Office16 folder and click on it.
- Type SCANPST in the search bar and right-click on it.
- Now, click on Open file location to proceed further.
- Next step is to find the SCANPST file and right-click on it. Click on Run as administrator option.
- Now, click on Browse tab to continue,
- Click on your Gmail account.
- Next step is to click the Open tab.
- Next step is to click on the Start tab.
- You will find the Repair tab, click on it.
FAQ for Outlook error 0x8004010F
- What causes error 0x8004010F in Outlook?
Invalid internet connectivity, Corrupted OST files, Damaged Outlook program files or Corrupted Outlook profile are some of the common reasons for Outlook data file Cannot be accessed (0x8004010F) error.
- How do you fix Outlook data file Cannot be accessed?
Follow the stated steps in your Windows System to fix Outlook error 0x8004010F in 2021.
- Open Local (C:) drive
- Click on Program files (x86)
- Click on Microsoft Office
- Click on Root Folder
- Click on Office16
- Find SCANPST and Run as administrator
- What is Outlook Customer Support Number?
Contact at 1-888-405-9844 Outlook Customer Support helpline number, one among the Outlook agents will get connected with you over call providing any kind of assistance.
We’re glad to introduce the relevant steps to fix the error Outlook data file cannot be accessed, in this article. If you have any doubts or queries kindly, note them in the comment section. We will look into it!