iMessage for PC
If You Are looking for iMessage For PC then here we have best methods to use iMessage on PC. If You don’t have Apple Desktop and You want to use iMessage Then Now Using this guide, You can install iMessage On PC Through Different Methods. iMessage For PC is not Official Available Method but Here We Share Some trick to use iMessage On Windows PC. Recently We Share 3DS Emulator for PC to Play 3D Game Directly From Windows PC.
iMessage is Messenger Service by Apple Company. According to Wikipedia, iMessage is an instant messaging service developed by Apple Inc. It is supported by the Messages application in iOS 5 and later and OS X Mountain Lion and later.
iMessage allows users to send texts, documents, photos, videos, contact information, and group messages over Wi-Fi, mobile phone Internet access, or other forms of Internet access to other iOS or macOS users, thus providing an alternative to standard SMS/MMS messaging for most users with devices running iOS 5 or later.
iMessage is accessible through the Messages app on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 5 or later or on a Mac running OS X Mountain Lion or later. Owners of these devices can register one or more email addresses with Apple, and, additionally, iPhone owners can register their phone numbers with Apple, provided their carrier is supported. When a message is sent to a mobile number, Messages will check with Apple if the mobile number is set up for iMessage. If it is not, the message will seamlessly transition from iMessage to SMS.
Here We have 3 Different Methods to use iMessage on Windows PC. Below We share all those 3 Different methods to install iMessage on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10. So Let’s See below for more details about this Article.
Features of iMessage For PC Windows 10
- It is one of the Easy and the firmest iOS platform app to connect with each other.
- There are no limits to send messages to this app. So you can send unlimited messages
- It is free of cost to use. You don’t need to pay a single penny or any hidden charges to use this app.
- It can be easily segregate from SMS as iMessage texts appear blue.
- You can send amazing images, video, Documents, Files with your friends and family.
- You can get an idea of the person with whom you are chatting, is typing or not.
How To Install iMessage on PC
Here We have 3 Different Methods to use iMessage on PC. Check out below for more details about this article.
Method 1: Using Chrome Remote Desktop: iMessage download
Now Here We have First Method to use iMessage for PC Where You Need Mac Computer. In Mac Computer, You want to install iMessage on pc and Then Using this method, You can use perfectly iMessage on PC. Let’s See below for more guide tutorial.
Note – Before Follow Below Steps, Note that Your Mac and Windows Computer is connected to the internet for remote access. Below We share Steps of This method.
1) First Download Google Chrome Browser From Download link on both computers – Google Chrome Download
2) Now Install Chrome Remote Desktop extension on both computers – Chrome Remote Desktop extension
3) After Successful installed this extension on both PC Then Click On “Launch App” Button which has given in the top right corner.
4) Now, install an additional programme on the Mac computer named ‘Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.’
5) Locate the Host Installer file on your Mac PC’s hard drive and run it to install it.
6) Follow the instructions to install this application. During installation, you may be required password of your Mac computer.
7) Next, launch Chrome Remote Desktop on your Mac computer. You can watch a 12 digit code on the screen.
Note – Don’t Share 12 digit code which You have to Receive on your Screen. Because This Code helps to access your mac pc remotely.
8) Next, launch Chrome Remote Desktop on your Windows PC and enter the 12-digit code which you get earlier. Now you have remote access to the Mac computer.
9) Now, go to the app drawer and access iMessage on windows pc.
This Method is the little bit heavy because Of Mac PC. If You don’t have Mac PC then Don’t worry Here below We have another best method for iMessage for PC. Check out below methods for Access iMessage On PC.
Method 2: IPADIAN Emulator (MAC PC Not Required)
Ipadian Emulator is the best iOS emulator for Windows. Using Ipadian Emulator, You can use iOS Apps and Games On Windows. In Market, There are many iOS emulators available but Ipadian is one of the best iOS Emulator for PC. So Let’s Check below for use iMessage on PC through IPADIAN Emulator.
1) First Download iPadian Emulator For PC using given link – iPadian Emulator
2) Now locate and run the .exe file to install iPadian.
3) Once it is installed next, run the iPadian iOS emulator on your PC
4) Now Sign in Account using Apple id and Password, If You don’t have Apple id and Password then Don’t worry. Create new Apple id.
5) Now you have to access the iOS network from Windows. You will find iPadian interface looks almost similar to an iPad.
6) Now, look up for iMessage in the apps and launch it.
That’s it. Now Using this above method, You can use iMessage On PC Without Mac PC.
Method 3: Download iMessage for pc with Bluestacks
Now We have Method Number 3 Using Bluestacks and It’s Working perfectly really without Mac. Just Download Bluestacks Player from below link and install On Your PC and Run iMessage App On Windows PC. Then Let’s See below for more details.
1) Firstly Download Bluestacks Player From Follow link – Bluestacks Player
2) Follow the On-Screen Instructions to Install Bluestacks.
3) Now, search for iMessage in the search box.
4) Next, Download the iMessage App setup and install it.
5) Done..!! Now You have Successfully Run iMessage On PC through Bluestacks Player.
We Share Best Methods to use iMessage For PC using different Tools. You can Follow Any method to Run iMessage On Windows PC. If You Don’t have Mac and You want to install iMessage On PC then Using these all Methods You can Use iMessage On Windows PC Computer. If You like this Article Then Share With Your Friends and Family member On Social Media.