windows update cannot currently check for updates
Hello, We come back with a new interesting tutorial where you can fix Windows update cannot currently check for updates because the service is not running” error In Windows 7. If you are using windows 7 system then you are facing this type of error in your windows 7 but here we have best methods to fix this error easily and you can easily fix this error from your system. So let’s check out below for more details.
- How To Fix Windows Update Stuck or Not Working
- Fix “Failure Configuring Windows Updates” Error
- How To FIX WMI Provider Host High CPU Usage Easily
How To Fix windows update cannot currently check for updates Error In Windows 7
Step – 1 Stop Windows Update Service
1) Firstly Open Windows Services Control Panel following some steps:
- First, Press Windows button + R Keys together to open the RUN Command Box.
- In the Search box, type: services.msc & click OK.
2) In Services control panel locate the Windows Update service.
3) Now Right Click on Windows Update service and select “Stop”.
Step – 2 Delete SoftwareDistribution folder
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows folder.
- Find and Delete the “SoftwareDistribution” folder
Steps – 3 Start Windows Update Service
1) Now come back to the windows control panel
2) Now Right Click on Windows Update service and select “Start”.
3) Now back to the update page and try again for windows update.
Finally, We share some awesome steps for fix windows update cannot currently check for updates. If you are using Windows 7 system on your laptop or PC and you are facing this error then must be read above all steps one by one and then you can fix it. this is not the big error. so you can simply fix this error by some simple step. if you like this tutorial then comment us below in comment section.