Hello Friends, Today We are going to share the best tutorial where You can connect Your PS3 Controller With Windows PC. Recently If You buy new PS3 Controller and You don’t know about How to connect PS3 Controller On PC Then This Tutorial will help You. So Read Carefully following Steps.
If You have Already PS3 Controller but You can’t connect PS3 Controller Windows 10 then here we have the best tutorial on Connect PS3 Controller For PC. Now Don’t worry because of we are going to share tutorial guide of Connect PS3 Controller with Windows PC. So Let’s Check out below for More details.
Here below We have different methods to Connect PS3 Controller On PC. So You have to check out all different methods for connecting PS3 Controller With PC. Let’s See different method of this tutorial.
- How to Fix Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry High Disk Usage on Windows 10
- How to Fix Nvidia Installer Failed Error In Windows 10
- How To Fix “No Internet, secured” Wi-Fi Issue in Windows 10
- Top Best Xbox One Emulator For Windows PC
How to Connect PS3 Controller on PC?
Method – 1
1) First Download The DS3 Program On Your Windows PC To Run Ps3 Controller On Pc.
2) After Successful Download DS3 Program, Install the Software and set-up the PS3 Controller.
3) After Installing, Set Up Your PS3 Controller and Open the Game.
4) Then Go to Setting Of a controller, and replace each control, with the ps3 controller.
5) For example, spacebar is used by the keyboard in a game using “jump”, you can convert it to an X button on the ps3 controller, and so on.
Method – 2
1) Firstly Connect Your PS3 Controller With PC Using USB Cable.
2) Then Download Microsoft .NET 4.0, Visual C++ 2013 Runtime Using below Official Microsoft Link –
3) Then Download Xbox 360 driver from the official Microsoft website and Install latest Xbox 360 Controller Driver On Your Window PC.
4) You can also do it using Driver Easy Software, It will be found correct drivers for it. So download Driver Easy Software On Your PC and Install on it.
5) Open the Software and click on Scan Now.
Method – 3
1) First Turn On the Controller of PS3 and Press PS button which is available on Controller.
2) Now Connect PS3 Controller to PC using USB Cable.
3) Go to SCP Toolkit website from the below link and enable the PlayStation 3 controller for Steam game.
4) Now Install it using following On-Screen Instruction.
5) Download SCP Toolkit Driver Installer using this link – Click Here
6) Then Uncheck the option of install Dualshock 4 Controller.
7) Visit to check the Box and select Dualshock 3 Controller to Install >> Check Wireless Controller >> Click install.
8) After the Successful installation is completed your ps3 controller on pc windows 10 is ready.
Finally, We share different methods to Connect PS3 Controller On PC Without getting any error. If You have any problem related this article then comment us below in comment section. Also If You like this Article then Share with your friends and family members.